The mission of Noor Academy is to create a community of empowered learners in an Islamic atmosphere of mutual respect and trust. Every student will be challenged to learn and grow, and accomplish academic, social and most importantly their Islamic values and goals. Noor Academy is committed to providing students with excellent academic education and a strong foundation in Islamic morals and values.
The primary goal of Noor Academy is to assist in the development of a successful and trustworthy citizen, who in turn, will become a positive and productive participant in a multicultural society.
In addition to providing knowledge and skills for the learning experience of the students, we hope to prepare each student for a life of purity and sincerity. Therefore, our ultimate goal at Noor Academy is to build individual character based upon the divine source of discipline and knowledge adapted from the Qur’an and exemplified by the practices of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
We strive to meet each child’s social, emotional, physical, communicative, and creative needs by providing a balanced clarity of experiences. The program follows the fundamental premise that children are active learners who learn best when they have a predictable daily routine and are evaluated through a variety of methods.
Program Goals and Objective
- To provide a safe learning environment.
- To have open communication with the students and their parents.
- To recruit, employ and train qualified professionals
- Noor Academy Educators
- We believe that the most important elements in providing quality care are a well-trained and experienced staff.
- Noor Academy conducts I – CHAT (Michigan State Police) background check for all applicants and volunteers.
- Every Staff member is certified in First-aid and CPR.
- Every staff member has received Blood Borne Pathogen training and is certified and all lead teachers are either board certified or have accredited American Montessori Certification.
Want to learn more?
Visit our site at www.nooracademy.org
Or call us at: 248-852-5657 ext 13
- Friday’s Khutba: First at 1:45 – Second at 3:30pm
- Sunday Dhur Salah at 1:45
- at 10:00 am - 16:00 pm
- at 19:00 pm - 19:00 pm
- Prayer Hall and Social Hall
- at 01:00 am - 19:00 pm
- 2nd Floor Classrooms